Welcome to the AIM family
AIM is a modern thinking, innovative and friendly place to work. We all have one thing in common: We believe in the positive power of education.
We are always looking for new people who share that belief; people with warm personalities and a genuine interest in creating happy customers.
As a progressive place to work we offer flexible working hours, working from home options and of course great staff development opportunities and social events – oh and it helps if you like dogs! We have a number of furry four-legged friends visiting the office.
Join our team
Looking for an exciting career developing qualifications or supporting the delivery of apprenticeships? We are looking for people in a range of roles from support to specialists, take a look at our vacancies.
A day in the life
Read our blogs to get a better insight into some of these roles
- be natural researchers
- your ego will be the lowest priority
- consistently inspire everyone else
- you are all about efficiency
- you happily assume any role at any time
- you solve problems before they become disasters
- you can advocate effectively
- you believe honesty is the best policy
- you come to work because you want to, not have to
We actively work to increase diversity in our team and encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities. We are committed to having a team with diverse skills, experiences and abilities. We offer family friendly, inclusive employment practices and flexible working arrangements to support colleagues’ individual circumstances.
We welcome the unique perspective that every individual can contribute and value the positive impact that difference has.
Armed Forces Covenant
• No member of the Armed Forces Community should face disadvantage in the provision of public and commercial services compared to any other citizen
• In some circumstances special treatment may be appropriate especially for the injured or bereaved.
Full details of the Covenant can be found here (PDF)
Disability Confident: Committed
AIM Qualifications and Assessment Group are pleased to announce our renewal of our Disability Confident: Committed status for three years (until 2025).
The status demonstrates the AIM Group’s commitment, as an inclusive employer, to attract, recruit, retrain and develop disabled people in the workplace; as well as committing to ongoing learning and development opportunities that can help us to adapt and be as inclusive as we can be in all areas of our business.