As an AIM Centre you can be assured of great customer service and a wide range of contemporary, up to date qualifications suitable for learners of all levels.
Each of our centres is allocated a dedicated AIM support team including a centre lead and a customer experience adviser.
We work with a variety of centres including:
- Colleges of Further Education
- Training providers
- 6th form colleges
- Offender learning providers
- Third sector organisations
- International centres in countries as far apart as Argentina, China, Cyprus and Holland
Find out what others think about AIM on our 'Creating Happy Customers' page
To see what qualifications we offer, use our qualifications' search tool. All our level 3 qualifications carry UCAS tariff points which can count towards university entry requirements.
Find out more
- Contact our Customer Experience Team and ask for a meeting with one of our Busines Development Leads.
- Find out about our package of support for AIM Centres
- Apply to be an AIM Centre