Advanced Learner Loans
Learners, aged 19 and over, on Access to HE courses can apply for a loan from the Student Loans Company to cover the cost of course fees.
Advanced learner loans
- Written-off if the learner progresses to complete a HE undergraduate course
- Available to the maximum fee charged by the provider
- Non-means tested
- Paid direct to the provider in monthly instalments whilst the learner is on the course
- Not limited by prior attainment
The advanced learner loans provider toolkit contains a wide range of information, resources and tools for:
- training providers who are new to loans funding
- training providers looking to grow their delivery of loans-funded learning
QAA Access to HE Conference 2021
Watch this presentation given by Paul Smith from the Student Loans Company or check out their website
LPServices@slc.co.uk or find out more on GOV.UK
More recordings from the QAA Access to HE Conference 2021 can be found on YouTube.