Our new eLearner hub hosts a range of updated on-line courses and replaces the old AIM Moodle.
Free Study Skills courses
AIM Access to Higher Education centers can use seven on-line study skills courses for their students:
- Preparing for a controlled assessment
- Using Microsoft Word (see sample)
- Presentation skills (see sample)
- Producing a written assignment (see sample)
- Progression skills
- Research and referencing
- Internet safety
The new eLearner LMS has a choice of functions to support tutors to manage the distribution and monitoring of the Study Skills courses.
- Assigning courses to individual students
- Bulk upload a cohort of students into the LMS
- Sending automated emails to students with their login details
- Personalise the message on their students’ ‘home/landing’ page
- A new reporting function to identify:
- when students started and finished the course
- how many attempts they had
- the last date the student accessed the course
Access the eLearner hub
AIM centres should contact firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for log in details. A guide to using the system can be downloaded here.