Apply to be an AIM Centre
All AIM centres go through an approval process to ensure they deliver our qualifications to the high standards set by our regulators. This helps to protect the integrity of our nationally regulated qualifications.
Before applying, please download a copy of our application guide which gives details of the process. You can also watch our video which provides a step by step tour of the on-line application system in the MIA portal.
Five-steps to approval
1. Complete the initial enquiry form
2. Log in to the MIA portal (you will be sent a link and login details)
3. Complete the application form and send payment
4. Meet with your designated centre lead
5. Receive a welcome pack and centre recognition certificate (if approved/successful).
If you have any questions or need help with your application, please contact our customer support team who will be happy to help.
Tel +44 (0)1332 341822