Counsellors can make a significant positive impact on people’s lives, and ultimately improve the health and well-being of our society.
With mental health issues and general life stress becoming more prevalent, a non-judgemental, listening ear can do more than make someone feel better – it can help turn people’s lives around.
Most employers, and increasingly clients, understand the importance of using a therapist who is professionally trained and qualified, and is a member of a professional body. AIM has a long-standing relationship with professional bodies and our qualifications are developed in close partnership with them.
AIM’s suite of contemporary counselling qualifications is suitable for both aspiring and practicing counsellors and is established and well respected throughout the industry. These qualifications offer a seamless and straightforward progression route with a clearly defined pathway to becoming a qualified counsellor.
The suite comprises:
▪ Level 2 Award in Introduction to Counselling Skills Download the handbook
▪ Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills Download the handbook
▪ Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Download the handbook
▪ Level 4 Diploma in Counselling Practice Download the handbook
▪ Level 5 Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Download the handbook
▪ Level 6 Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Informed by research) Download the handbook
Please use our Search Tool to see the full list of AIM Qualifications