AIMINVESTING IN YOUR FUTURE
AIMINVESTING IN YOUR FUTURE (IF) is an excellence kitemark awarded to organisations who can demonstrate a great company culture, delivering high standards of training and development provision to their own staff and/or other students.
- For training providers, delivering high-quality training to clients, IF the kitemark re-enforces your claim to be the best in market.
- For organisations providing training to upskill or reskill their own workforce, the IF kitemark confirms a commitment to staff development and can support recruitment and retention activity.
For organisations with little or no experience of the processes involved in delivering accredited training, we can help by offering simple, and unbiased advice.
Our staff have many years of experience working with regulated qualifications. We understand how to get the best from operating within quality frameworks; setting-up processes and systems, identifying and navigating pitfalls, in order to deliver high-quality training and development provision.
As a recognised IF centre you will be able to validate your own, bespoke training courses with the IF kitemark to show that you have met our high standards. Your students/staff will know that your organisation’s training/course design and delivery have been endorsed by a regulated body.
1. Expand your provision
IF offers organisations a chance to design and deliver non-regulated training programmes with confidence, knowing that they have been vetted by an Ofqual regulated body. IF gives you the freedom to develop courses quickly and easily for a wide range of people. This could be your own staff, for example induction training, progression and advancement courses, professional skills etc whilst training providers are able to develop tailor-made training provision for their students or other students. Whatever sector you specialise in, whether you are working with a small group of students, or a large cohort, you have the flexibility to tailor courses specifically for your staff and/or customers.
2. Competitive edge
AIMINVESTING IN YOUR FUTURE will enhance your reputation to help you gain and retain clients and high-calibre staff.
3. Manage risk
IF enables you to operate within a quality framework and provides evidence to third parties, such as government bodies, or your management teams, of the quality of the learning experience that you offer.
4. Minimise costs
You can minimise resource costs and the administrative burden of producing certificates by letting us do it for you. With our competitive registration and certification service we can produce your certificates for your students with your company/organisation's logo.
Approved IF organisations
As an approved IF organisation you:
- can use the AIMINVESTING IN YOUR FUTURE kitemark in your marketing collateral
- will receive a personalised IF centre approval certificate for display in your building
Becoming an IF centre
To achieve the AIMINVESTING IN YOUR FUTURE kitemark, organisations need to meet the specific quality criteria, detailed in the IF handbook along with completing the provided forms.
There are two approval stages:
- Application - submission of your completed application form along with relevant policies, supporting documentation and initial fee. Our customer experience team will conduct relevant checks of all documentation submitted before passing it over to your appointed centre lead (CL) for verification of submission.
You can find copies of our IF application and checklist form here and the IF course registration form here
- Verification visit - this is undertaken by your centre lead who may ask to conduct a visit to your main training centre or carry out the verification visit. Your centre lead will send a verification checklist to help you prepare for your meeting.
To maintain standards, IF organisations will receive an annual systems and procedures review visit along with a spot check on delivery. We will forward a sample of the visit report, prior to the visit, so that you have time to prepare. Annual visits may be carried out remotely.
Using the IF Kitemark
To receive the kitemark, please complete the promotion agreement and logo request form, and send it
Please download the AIMINVESTING IN YOUR FUTURE handbook for details of the kitemark and fees. Alternatively, please call our enquiries team on 01332 341822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete the application form and email to email@example.com
Read more about how organisations across the UK are benefiting from AIMINVESTING IN YOUR FUTURE